Caution: Before you download and install Beta versions, you should know that these are not final versions of OS. You could encounter bugs and glitches which can be harmful to your device data.
iOS 14 compatibility: It will be available for iPhone 6s and later models.
iPadOS 14 compatibility: It will be available for iPad Air 2 and Later, all iPad Pro models, iPad 5th Generation and later and iPad mini 4 and later.
How to install iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 beta:
- Make sure you have made backup of your data.
- Open your browser on iPhone and visit Apple’s Beta Program page.
- Tap on the “Sign up” option and sign in using your Apple ID and agree to terms and conditions of beta programs when prompted.
- Now tap on “Download Profile” and follow through the procedure as prompted.
- Restart the device when asked.
- Go to Settings>General>Software update and download the beta profile.