1- Apple India Online store now opened
- Apple launched its first online store in India on Wednesday. India is the 38th market for Apple where it has launched its online store.
- Customers can now buy the entire line-up of Apple products and services.
- Apple said it will also offer customer support through chat or telephone.
- The online store also offers exchange of old Apple products and purchases in monthly installments.
- Realme has launched 3 new devices: Realme Nazro 20 Pro, Realme Narzo 20 and Realme Narzo 20 A smartphones in India.
- These devices will be the successor to the Realme Narzo 10 series which was launched in India a few months back.
- All devices will be available to buy from Realme, Flipkart.com and offline stores.
3- Microsoft acquired ZeniMax Media for $7.5 billion in cash
- Microsoft on Monday has announced that they have come to an agreement to acquire ZeniMax Media, the parent company of Bethesda Softworks.
- Bethesda is one of the largest game developers and publishers in the world and has published famous game franchises such as The Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Wolfenstein, DOOM, Dishonored, Prey, Quake, Starfield.
- Microsoft will be adding these franchises to Xbox Game Pass for console and PC.
- After this acquisition, Microsoft will grow from 15 to 23 creative studio teams.
4- POCO X3 India version announced though a virtual event
- POCO X3 will be the successor to POCO X2 which is already launched in Feb 2020 and a tweaked version of POCO X3 NFC introduced in European market earlier this month.
- The price is set at Rs 16,999 for 6GB+64GB, Rs 18,499 for 6GB+128GB and Rs 19,999 for 8GB+128GB variant.
- Sale will start from Sep 29 at 12PM on Flipkart.
- The phone features 120Hz refresh rate display, SD 732G SoC and quad camera (64MP, 12MP ultra-wide, 2MP depth, 2MP macro) setup with 20MP selfie camera. The battery is a massive 6000mAh with 33W fast charging support.
5- AMD launched Ryzen 3000C series and Athlon 3000C mobile processors for Chromebooks
- This series will be based on AMD’s Zen architecture and is meant for thinner and lighter Chromebook designs.
- Ryzen 3000 C-series mobile processors include AMD Ryzen 7 3700C, AMD Ryzen 5 3500C, AMD Ryzen 3 3250C. Overall Ryzen 3000 C-series chips boasts upto 212% better performance for multitasking and content creation, compared to the previous gen of AMD Chromebooks.
- The AMD Athlon 3000 C-series mobile processors includes : AMD Athlon Gold 3150C and AMD Athlon Silver 3050C and will be chosen for entry-level Chromebooks.
6- Samsung launches Galaxy S20 FE with 120Hz display and 4500mAh battery
- Galaxy F20 FE will be available at a starting price of $699 for the 5G model in the US.
- Available in 3 variants 6GB+128GB, 8GB+128GB, 8GB+256GB and 6 different color options.
- Galaxy S20 FE will bring flagship features of Galaxy S20 series to a much more affordable price range.
- The smartphone will give a direct competition to OnePlus flagship devices of the same price range.
7- Google Maps to display covid-19 outbreak zones
- Google will add a new map layer showing COVID-19 cases in an area so you can make informed decisions about where to go and what to do.
- Users will be able to see a seven-day average of new COVID cases per 100,000 people for the area with a trend label showing increase or decrease of the no. of cases.
- There will be color coding legend to help users to distinguish the outbreak situation of the visiting area.
8- New range of refreshed designed Amazon Smart Home products launched in India
- Amazon has announced a new range of smart home devices for Indian consumers.
- This includes a new 50% more powerful Amazon Firestick (Rs 3,999), Amazon Firestick Lite (Rs 2,999), Amazon Echo (Rs 9,999), Amazon Echo Dot with and without an LED display (Rs 5,499 and Rs 4,999 respectively) and and an Amazon Smart Plug (Rs 1,999).
9- Amazon launched cloud gaming services named Amazon Luna
- Amazon Luna cloud gaming service will be similar to Google Stadia, GeForce NOW, Shadow and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cloud Gaming.
- Luna Cloud Gaming service enables players to run games without the need to purchase a gaming console or gaming PC.
- All the games will run directly in the cloud so players don’t need to install or download any game at their end.
- Currently the service is available in the US at a monthly subscription price of $5.99.
10- LinkedIn introduces Stories to share your professional videos and photo for 24 hours
- LinkedIn Stories will allow platform users to share photos and videos related to their professional life (similar to the Stories feature on Instagram) for the next 24 hours.
- Users can either directly create a video through smartphone camera or can upload it from the gallery. Each video length is limited to 20 seconds.
- LinkedIn Stories is now available in the U.S. Canada, France, Australia, Brazil, Netherlands, and the UAE and it will be rolling this out to members globally soon.
11- Solar-Powered Garmin Instinct and Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Smartwatches Launched in India
|Garmin Instinct Solar – Red
- Garmin Instinct Solar claims to last up to 24 days in smartwatch mode indoors and more than 50 days with ample solar exposure.
- It can analyze heart rate variations, stress levels, sleep quality with other health tracking features included.
- It can measure blood oxygen saturation using the Pulse Ox (SpO2) tracker.
- Garmin Instinct Solar comes in 5 colors with prices starting from Rs 42,090.
|Garmin Fenix 6 Pro
- Garmin Fenix 6 Pro features a Power Glass solar charging lens and customizable power manager modes.
- Solar charging can provide a battery backup of upto 14 days and upto 48 days on battery saver watch mode.
- This outdoor activity watch is capable of tracking mountain biking and indoor climbing, measuring SpO2 levels, GPS turn by turn navigation and other vital health tracking sensors.
- Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Solar price starts at Rs 89,900.
12- Galaxy F41 set to launch on October 8 in India
- Samsung Galaxy F41 will be the first smartphone in Samsung’s newly announced ‘F series’.
- A flipkart teaser page shows a glimpse of the smartphone having super AMOLED Infinity U display, a 6000mAh battery, triple rear camera setup and a fingerprint sensor on the device back panel.
- Galaxy F41 is rumored to be showcasing Samsung’s Exynos 9611 SoC, 6GB RAM and Android 10 out of the box.
13- Dell G7 15 with refreshed Intel 10th Gen Core processors launched in India
- The new Dell G7 15 7500 laptop models will be powered up to an Intel Core i9-10885H processor, upto 16GB DDR4 of RAM, 1 TB PCIe M.2 SSD and graphics up to a Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q.
- The Core i7 with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD model is priced at Rs 1,61,990 while Core i9 with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD is priced at Rs 2,07,990.
14- The new Google Chromecast pictures appeared over the internet
- Google’s upcoming Chromecast-powered Android TV dongle and remote images have appeared over the internet. (source: WinFuture)
- The leaked images show Chromecast dongle with hdmi cable, a redesigned remote controller with different button functions and other inside box accessories.
See all pictures here.