Dark mode for Whatsapp which was only available on it’s Mobile app is now available on its web based platform. Dark theme is finally available on Whatsapp Web and Whatsapp Desktop app.
Here is how to enable it:
How to enable Dark Mode theme on WhatsApp Web
- Update your WhatsApp mobile application from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Open web.whatsapp.com or your WhatsApp desktop app.
- Verify your WhatsApp account with the WhatsApp Web QR code.
- Tap on the three dots located on the top right corner of the left window, where all your contacts are showing up.
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ option.
- In the settings panel, tap on the ‘Theme’ option.
- In the new option Window, tap on Dark, to enable the Dark Mode theme.
How to enable Dark Mode theme on Android
- Open WhatsApp and tap on the three dots located at the top right corner.
- Tap on the Settings option.
- Open the ‘Chats’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Theme’ option.
- Enable Dark mode.
How to enable Dark Mode theme on iOS
- Open the Settings panel.
- Tap on the ‘Display & Brightness’ option.
- Tap on the Dark option to enable system-wide dark mode.